Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aloha...

We are finally here in Hawaii. It is so amazing. I wanted to catch the blog up before I really got in to the Hawaii stuff.

We left the Grand Canyon and headed to Las Vegas. I simply can't blog about Vegas b/c what happens there, stays there. Seriously, it was amazing. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. After that we headed to Atascadero, CA to see my dad and stepmom. It is a beautiful part of CA - right between LA and San Fran. We got to go see the Hurst Castle too. From my dad's we left for LA were we flew to Oahu on Monday.

Hawaii is awesome. I'll post more on that later.


Hoover Dam
















One of the pools at the Bellagio


























Bellagio




































Bellagio
























Bellagio























Bellagio





































Venetian

























Venetian





































Ceasar's Palace

































Watershow at Bellagio - so beautiful.






































Me, Dad, and Diane at Hurst Castle






























ALOHA!!!!



6 comments:

Maxim said...

Those pics from Vegas are amazing, hope to go there one day.

Our Family said...

Hey Sarah!! Just found your blog! I hope all is well in Hawaii! Welcome to blog world!

anna said...

hey sarah and edward-
i see edward got you laid when you arrived in hawaii. i am secretly a little jealous you being in hawaii. at least i get to live through you on your blog. i can't wait until we come visit. i want to go to vegas too. yall look like high rollers in those pictures. i want to here what happened in vegas so you might have to make an exception! miss you!

Unknown said...

o.k. sarah, I never got a lei like that!!!! Can't wait to hear about your final destination and tell all the secrets from Vegas. It's the telling part that makes it fun. Say hello to edward for us and you guys take care!Andria

AT said...

I'm so glad you are there! Looks like you two had a lot of fun along the way. I can't wait to see more!!!
Are you going to learn to surf?

Beth said...

I see all the lei jokes have been used up so as tempting as it is, I will refrain. Can't wait to see pictures from the surf lessons. Hang Ten Dude!