Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh but the view...




Okay, so earlier I mentioned that our apartment is less than fabulous. Honestly it is, but check this out. Below is a picture of our view. This really makes up for all the other short comings. This is what I get to wake up to every morning!






On another note, today was pretty stressful. We shipped my car to Hawaii. I have officially sent the following to a place I've never even seen:


a) all our house hold goods/furniture


b) 90% of my clothes


c) my car


Not only have I sent all these things to Hawaii but the only address on the shipping slip is -Kapolei, HI. What?! How in the world will I ever find my things? I am not in a happy place today.





Bye, car...hope to see you again.









1 comment:

Beth said...

I didn't know you had already started blogging! Another blog for me to stalk- hooray!! You really sold me in that first paragraph. Grammar looks good so far and I think you will be quite interesting. Please post more pictures of your son Teddy and update us on his milestones. Can't wait for the next post!